|Name: LAI Thi Thu Hien
Status: Bachelor of Physics, Faculty of Physics, VNU University of Science
- 09/2015-now: Bachelor of Physics, Faculty of Physics, VNU University of Science.
- Bioinformatics and homology modelling
- Docking ligand to protein using dock tools
- Molecular dynamics simulation package GROMACS
- 09/2017 – now: Research assistant at Key Laboratory “Multiscale Simulations of Complex Systems”, VNU University of Science, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 09/2017 –now: Study the structure of mouse protein NLRP3 using bioinformation, MD simulation and docking ligands.
- 10/2018 – now: Study the monomer and dimer structures of human TSPO
- The 7th International Conference on the Development of Biomedical Engineering in Vietnam (BME7)
- The 43th Vietnam conference on Theoretical Physics in Vietnam
- The 9th Asian Consortium of Computational Materials Science (ACCMS) in Vietnam
- A book chapter in Proceeding of ACCMS with title: “Conformational analysis of mouse TSPO domain structure by molecular dynamics simulation.”, submitted to Int. J. Mod. Phys. (2019).
- “Computational study of the effect of protonation states of PSA protein zinc fingers on its DNA binding.”, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. (2019), accepted.
Scholarships and Awards:
- Scholarship for student with great academic achievement (on the basis of GPA) in 2018-2019
- The first prize for student scientific research in 2018-2019 by VNU University of Science.
- The “Role Model Student” of Hanoi City, VIETNAM, 2018-2019