- Ly H. Nguyen, Tuyen T. Tran, Lien Thi Ngoc Truong, Hanh Hong Mai, and Toan T. Nguyen, (2020), Overcharging of zinc ion in the structure of zinc−finger protein is needed for DNA binding stability, Biochemistry (accepted)
- Hien T. T. Lai, Ha M Do, Duc Manh Nguyen, and Toan T. Nguyen, (2020), Homology modeling of mouse NLRP3 NACHT protein domain and molecular dynamics simulation of its ATP binding properties, International Journal of Modern Physics C (accepted, online ready); DOI: 10.1142/S0129183120500369.
- Vu Dang Hoang, Tran Huu Hung, Cao Phuong Cong, Hue Minh Thi Nguyen, and Toan T. Nguyen, (2020), Investigating molecular mechanism for the stability of ternary systems containing cetrimide, fatty alcohol and water by using computer simulation, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modeling, 95, 107500; DOI: 10.1016/j.jmgm.2019.107500.
- Nguyen Viet Duc, Ly Hai Nguyen, Hien T. T. Lai, Toan T. Nguyen (2019), Computational study of the effect of protonation states of PSA protein zinc fingers on its DNA binding, J. Phys. Conf. Series, 1274, 012002
- Nguyen Viet Duc, Toan T. Nguyen (2019), Size Effect in Grand-canonical Monte-Carlo Simulation of Solutions of Electrolyte, VNU Journal of Science, Math.-Phys. 35, 13-21.
- Nguyen Vu Nhan, Nguyen Viet Duc, Toan T. Nguyen, (2019), The phenomena of charge inversion and effective attraction between the spherical macromolecules in electrolyte solvent, Scientific journal of Hanoi Metropolitan University, 35, 42-53.
- Hoang Gia Linh, Nguyen Thuy Trang, Nguyen The Toan, Doan Le Hoang Tan, and Nguyen Manh Duc (2018), A systematic study of electronic structure for anti-cancer drug molecule 5-Fluorouracil within various solvents from first-principles calculations” V. Van Toi et al. (eds.), 7th International Conference on the Development of Biomedical Engineering in Vietnam (BME7), IFMBE Proceedings 69, 721-726.
- Dung Nguyen Trong, Cuong Nguyen Chinh, Toan Nguyen The, Hung Pham Khac, (2018), Factors on the Magnetic Properties of the Iron Nanoparticles by Classical Heisenberg Model, Physica B, 532, 144.
- Viet Duc Nguyen, Toan T. Nguyen, Paolo Carloni, DNA like-charge attraction and overcharging by divalent counterions in the presence of divalent co-ions, J. Biol. Phys. (2017) 43, 185–195.
- Nguyen V Duc, Toan T Nguyen (2017), Grand−canonical Monte−Carlo simulation of DNA condensation in equilibrium with a salt mixture containing 2:2 salt, J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 865, 012010.
- Vu Van Quyen, Vu Thi Hai Yen, Toan T. Nguyen (2016), Screening of a small spherical macroion by oppositely charged flexible polyelectrolyte, Comm. Phys. 26, 287
- Nguyen, T.T. Grand-canonical simulation of DNA condensation with two salts, effect of divalent counterion size, (2016) Journal of Chemical Physics 144, 065102.
VNU Key Laboratory for Multiscale Simulation of Complex Systems
An initiative between IAS-5/INM-9, Jülich, GERMANY and VNU University of Science, Hanoi, VIETNAM