|Name: TRAN Ky Thanh
Status: Master student, Vietnam Japan University, Vietnam National University
- 09/2017 – 09/2019: Master of Science in Nanotechnology, VNU Vietnam Japan University GPA: 3.71/4
Thesis topic: Molecular study of interactions of mu-opioid receptor in binding with biased and unbiased ligands by molecular dynamic simulation (supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Nguyen The Toan)
- 09/2011 – 07/2016 Bachelor of Pharmacy, Hue University – Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, GPA: 7.3/10
- Microsoft Offices
- GROMACS, VMD, Pymol, Chimera, Gnuplots
Application of Computation and Informatics in Medicine, Biophysics, and related fields.
CONFERENCES AND TRAINING COURSES
- 08/2019, Molecular study of interactions of mu-opioid receptor in binding with biased and unbiased ligands by molecular dynamic simulation, poster presentation, 44th Vietnam Conference on Theoretical Physics.
- 07/2018, Certificate on completion of the short training course Principles in Sensor Design and Fabrication.
- 12/2017, Certificate on completion of the training course Computational Materials Design and Engineering Simulation – 9th Asian Computational Materials Design Workshop.